- Country: Canada
- Province/State: British Columbia
- City: Grand Forks
- Manufacturer: Birmingham Small Arms
- Condition: Excellent
- Model: 1906 War Office Pattern
- Action/Type: Bolt Action
- Calibre: .22
- Sight: Adjustable
- Trigger Weight: 4 lb
- Listed: March 16, 2017 12:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A seldom seen British Cadet Training Rifle in .22 made by Birmingham Small Arms in 1906′
A scarce, single shot, trainer brought into existance by the War Office in England .
B.S.A. logo on the 24″barrel and buttstock.
The brass buttplate is quite similar to the SMLEs .
The rear sight has winged protectors and the foresight has a swivel hood protector.
Has the two sling swivels plus an optional trigger guard sling swivel.
The Walnut stock is in great condition and the original bluing is at 97%
A beautiful piece and a must for any British Military or Trainer rifle collection.
521 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Other items listed by wesson
- F.N.Herstal Israeli K98 IDF Trainer .22LR
- Wanted Jungle Carbine No.5 Bayonet
- S&W U.S. Army 1917′ .45ACP “SOLD”
- S&W 1937 Brazilian Contract .45ACP
- WWII Nazi Radom VIS-35 “SOLD”